I had to rush to an 11 am meeting with my ever-so active groupmates for the rizal paper. As expected, we weren’t complete. The usual responsible guys were the only ones there. I had to go immediately because of sanggunian duties for our SOSE dean in Ateneo High School Covered Courts. Beinig the “kuripot” person that I am, I endured walking under the rain from college campus to high school (not that far, if you guys think.). after entertaining prospective college Ateneans who are already bonafide Ateneans in their own rights, I jailed my self in the library to study for the stupid long test in C++ programming. I had to stop studying by 3 pm to attend my philo class. only to find out that it was a free cut. actually, i searched all the avr's in the school before i found out about the "very fortunate" free cut. wtf! then came the c++ test. need i say more? one word, not even a word. F! after the long day, i had to face the regular kanchawan by eric, leo and miguel. these friends have been very caring. they even told me that they showed my distbung gif image (no more descriptions, very bad) in an LCD projector screen! there were other junior ME students in that finance class! Eric, what kind of brother are you? aha?
For the love of ......................
leave me alone!
doctors tell people to stay out of stress. i can't.
Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carrying on
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment