There are a lot of times that I visit the college chapel to pray for my make or break tests. But I suddenly realized lately that what I should pray for is my ability to accept the results. My prayer must not have been to have the highest score or enough to be an A. my prayer should ask Him to prepare me and to let me accept things easily. I pray that I lower my expectations for myself. The pull of failure just sucks! To add, it comes almost everyday. Not that I’m on the verge of giving up, I just want to free myself from stress. I just want to enjoy life. I want to escape and give myself the chance to breathe in fresh air, something that would turn my frowning face to its best looking smile. The past few weeks and I guess the coming ones are just stress vitamins that I have taken and will be taking.
I just want things to end. Though I know that something good is at stake, this very point in time, I want to be free.
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment