Thursday, February 24, 2005

Long Day

Last Tuesday, I did not bother attending my Chem 11 and Math 21 classes because of other academically related activities. I had a scheduled interview with BF supposedly in his office. But it turned out that I will just interview somebody in the sidewalk clearing operations group office. Anyway, it is for my ARP (argumentative research project). Even before I went there, I knew that the office is located between Guadalupe and Buendia Stations of the MRT. When the MRT passed by the Guadalupe Station and the train was trudging the railroad going to Buendia, I was checking on the exact location of the MMDA office. But by co-incidence, our train met a train northbound. Alas, I did not see the office. To cut the long story short, It was another fun adventure. I took a bus and alighted at the wrong place. I took a jeepney and alighted meters away from the office. Finally, I decided to walk. What makes it crappier, human saliva fell directly to my face. CO-INCIDENCE or KAMALASAN! Grrr.
After many referrals in the MMDA office and a successful interview all by myself, I went to my Mom’s office in Kamuning office to print our Lit project. I had a free lunch (Wahehehe!). But I was not able to print the document since it is an adobe page maker file. The program was not installed in any of the computers in the office! Hmmp!
Back to my dorm, I waited patiently for the pictures which were Tata and Meinard’s contribution. Then of to Prince David for printing in three A3 papers. Lay-out back in the dorm. The next thing I know, I was in UP for the glossy photocopying.
When I got back my dorm, I expected to faint and snore in my bed. While sleeping I worried about my General unknown Lab which I passed by 10 points yesterday. (50/90)
About how many hell weeks do I need to face? How many more long days? School is a pain in the ass!

still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....

No comments: