Finally, our Saturday NSTP classes ended. I can come home every Friday already and spend at least a day in our house. It will definitely mean rest for me.
To my students, congratulations. But I would like to express my sincerest gratitude for your cooperation in our 4 sessions of enrichment classes. It was really my first time to handle a class that are already mature enough to tell whether a teacher is good or a pain the ass. Hmmmp. I wish I served to be a great mentor to all of you. For my part, I honestly gave my best. As far I saw, I am contented seeing all of you enjoy the activities I have prepared for all you.
The thing is, I really do not want to be attached to anybody of you. I am just pre-occupied by dozens of things and people already. I just do not want you guys adding to my list of taken for granted chums. Anyway, you all contributed a very unforgettable memory in my system.
What I can promise is that when we see each other again, I can tell right away your names. Just do not forget all the things I have taught you! God bless and continue to pray!
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment