Monday, July 23, 2007

Crushing the best one, of the best ones

We watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been
replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart

Invitation only, grant farewells
Crush the best one, of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight

You have stolen my heart

And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well

You have stolen
You have stolen my heart

I watch you spin around in the highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
We all look like we feel

You have stolen my
You have stolen my heart

Now, i think the space have made realize the very first thing i should have said after "the moment". Please don't hate me. I know thatI am making you suffer. I just want you to know, that I am too.

I cannot be in this mess. Yet, I choose to be in it. Unconsciously, I value so much whatever is installed.

sorry. I don't want to be the "paasa"-person I am being acussed of being. Let's talk soon.

still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....

No comments: