Friday, March 30, 2007

Secret Housemate


After a luxurious five-hour party craze at Bed Space in Greenbelt, I realized that my dorm is already locked and I have not informed my landlady that I will coming home late. Now what? Will I stay in the “garden” until 6 am? For three long hours just to be a feast for the blood-sucking mosquitoes? No way! Good thing JM agreed that I could stay at Alcal for the mean time.

But, our 3am arrival at Katips also made it impossible for JM to ask his landlady if I can stay there. In short, I can stay there but in reality, I never existed in the eyes of Ate Nita, the Big Brother! I am a secret housemate for three hours! I must say it was very nerve-wracking. A lot of what-ifs were going around in my head.

Ok. So I got inside. Unfortunately, my lactose intolerance made my stomach troubled. I remembered having a sip at different mixes that had some dairy products. The first thing I wanted was to poop. Yet, what if Ate Nita goes to the CR? Then, JM is dead! I am no longer a secret housemate! Well, life is about taking risks right? I pooped and thank God no sign of danger came.

Taking it to the next level, JM’s bed is a double-deck! Wtf? His weird roommate might get up and I’m dead! So, I had to lay down very slowly. I had to be stiff as possible though the aircon was freezing me to death. Then, I set my alarm at around 5:30. Finally, rest for the mean time.

Since I am tensed, I woke up 10 minutes early. When my phone alarmed, I was waking up JM. I was waking up JM. I was waking up JM. I was waking up JM for another 30 minutes! Goodness! The sun is up and that only means I have to be out of Alcal asap! While thinking of ways to escape, another phone alarmed! Not mine, not JM’s. Oooolala! It’s over! I was so dead. I just covered my face with the blanket and prayed for the best! My heart was pumping like hell. Think about being dead but still breathing.

All the elements were in good harmony making me escape like Michael Scofield though it seemed impossible. It was a unique experience that surely ended my junior year.

Try being a secret housemate. Feel the rush!

(I couldn't find a pic on the scret housemate task! hehe. feeling celeb ako!)



still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....

No comments: