Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did
It has not healed with timeIt just shot down my spine.
you look so beautiful tonightRemind me how you laid us down
And gently smiled before you destroyed my life
Would you find it in your heart
To make this go awayAnd let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go awayAnd let me rest in pieces
Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
You got much closer than I thought you did
I’m in your reachYou held me in your hands
But could you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go away
And let me rest in pieces
i have let it rest in pieces. finally.
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment