After months, I am feeling so kilig again. Though the ORSEM made me tired because I had to help maintain the covered courts functions, I think I met somebody good enough to put a long-lasting smile in face. Well, that is fair enough to counteract all my used up ATP. Maybe it is her mysterious appeal that caught me. It is her unique glance—accidental or in purpose. It is her “tipid” smile. She is making me feel so high. If we meet again, I hope to get her number.
It came over me in a rush…
…I just lose control
who have thought…
…help me I’m falling, baby I’m falling for you
…you’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
…’coz it’s you and me
…on the night of this fourteenth song
…the day you said goodnight
and so it is…
…you should let me love you
…I hope you feel the way that I do
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment