As I watched my ANI kids go up the stage and receive their certificates, I never felt as accomplished as ever. I know that teaching them Chemistry is something hard for the both of us. They do not have any background about the subject. As for my part, I have summer classes plus my emotional baggage. To all my students, it is in this entry that I want to emphasize that I also learned a lot from you. Remember the time I said that I mostly get my strength from all of you? Frankly speaking, it is so sincere. You guys are different individuals. Each character I see just keeps inspiring me. I feel tired after teaching but I feel contented knowing I have not wasted my time, energy and ATP. I have left our classroom with the satisfaction I never expected when I joined ANI. I may have not totally sufficed your hunger for knowledge but you have completed an experience that totally rocked my life. Congratulations!
still solving life's unbalanced chemical equation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment