Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I have faith in you

Siguro nga many things have changed since high school. tanga lang talaga ako kasi ang tagal ko na ngang napapansin ayaw ko lang aminin sa sarili ko. Oh well. Lyp! Hmmmp.

Sa contest na un naging malinaw na ang lahat. As in crystal clear water na cia. We’ve grown and unfortunately had gone different ways. I was just so stupid thinking that nothing really changed. I guess it’s just my idealistic nature that forced me to think that you are still there. I mean we were still there for each other. Romanticism it is. But then again, Damn it! Utopian thoughts and ideals sucks. Get real Carlo!

I’m fed up. I’m fed up. I’m fed up for the last time! Damn me!

From now on, I am going to do my best to live for myself and for the people that truly cares for me up to now. College is indeed a revelation. It revealed to me facts that I must have realized long long time ago.

Damn you! You’ve grown to a monster. All that they were saying was true. Stupid me!

Go on with your proud and perfect life. I’ll be as cold as liquid helium to you. You really are abusive to people who care for you. You are simply making us fools in your self-controlled world! Make your ass happy bastard!

Damn you for the last time! Enough is enough!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: